Ok, things are coming together. I talked with the RE's office today and looks like we will be cycling very soon. I need to have two blood tests done, a CBC and glucose test, so orders are being sent to a local lab and I need to set those appointments up.
Everything else is ready to go pending IM's labs/tests come back A-ok. I'll be calling the clinic again on CD1 (early July) and if IM is ready to go and we are synchronized I'll go into the clinic for my baseline u/s on CD3 and to learn all I need to know about meds and injections. If IM and I aren't synched up we will have to do another month of BCP to work it out but hopefully that won't be necessary. I "think" we are looking at late summer transfer but we'll have a better idea in the coming weeks.
1 month ago