Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Moving Fast

Can I just say again how quickly this is all going!!!!

Today my agency consultant called to tell me that she is presenting the Chicago couple with my profile today. She said she is super excited because she believes we are a perfect match, so much so that it gives her chills! She went on about how she told her business partner all about what a great opportunity it is for both the IPs and myself to work together.

She is hoping to have more information for me today or early next week. If based on my profile they want to meet me we move ahead. The from there if they pick me we then go on to doing the full medical exam, psych evaluation and then sitting down with lawyers and writing up our contract.

If all of this comes together and our journey begins late this year or early next I'll be a surromom in 2008!

I'm trying too not get to excited because I know there are a lot of variables to consider but I am just giddy right now over it all.

No comments: