Late update here but we didn't have our meeting with the lawyer on Wednesday (2/13) as planned.
All along we've been setting up appointments in hopes that things would be done on my IPs end of the agreement and each time we've scheduled prematurely. I guess the latest is they have a contract drawn up and in hand to review and met with their lawyer on Monday (2/18) to discuss any changes/concerns. We are pretty positive from there we are good to schedule an appointment but are thinking we may just wait until my lawyer has received it before we set anything up.
Seems like that is the best option since I'm getting frustrated with making appointments, Jason requesting time off work and I make arrangements for our kids and daycare kids for nothing. I know it will come together, just tired of waiting and the set backs.
IM emailed me the other day and she is anxious too. I think what is making me most anxious is although we never got an official timeline I've had it in my head for months that we'd be looking at a Feb/March transfer. Well here we are with half of February gone and nothing scheduled yet...ugh!! I really just want to get the show on the road!
I was checking out a due date calculator recently and if we have a successful first transfer between March 1 and the first week of April we'd have an EDD between Thanksgiving and Christmas. What a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays. If we wait any longer than April though they'll have themselves a 2009 baby.
Ok, that is it for now hopefully I'll have more to report soon.
2 months ago