Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're getting there

Well after a few emails and a voicemail I finally heard back from my lawyer (she was out of town). I guess A&T's lawyer overlooked the email that was sent by my lawyer with our revisions so she just looked at them this past week. From what I've been told she reviewed everything with A&T, contacted my lawyer to clarify a few things and were satisfied with the revised contract and now on to the final draft.

What does that all mean....really nothing. It won't be official until we sign on the dotted line so until I come across that email saying...PLEASE SIGN and RETURN I'm not getting too excited. However, once that is all said and done we contact the RE to get a cycling calendar. We're getting there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, THIS is what you've been up to lately! What an exhausting process....but I know you have the energy to get through it. Good for you!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany!

Glad your contracts are coming along. I know how time staking they can be...trust me! LOL I look forward to working with you really soon:)

Hugs,
Alicia

P.S. I organize a meetup playgroup too!