Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ultrasound says .....

Baby A & Baby B are right on track. That's right it is TWINS for A&T!!! We saw two gestational sacs each with a yolk sac one measuring 5w3d the other at 5w0d. We'll have another u/s next week and hope to see a couple lil beating hearts at that visit. Keep sending positive thoughts our way that these two continue to grow and develop.

No comments: