Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Half Way There ... some memories

The time has finally come for A&T to share the news that they are expecting with friends and family. It's been a long journey which they decided to keep private until we were successful. Then our success was followed with more ups and downs throughout the first trimester bringing more reservations. Thankfully the pregnancy is thriving and their lil boy is developing normally and perfect as can be and it is time to introduce him to the world.

As some of you know, I created a DVD for them when we first became pregnant to share the wonderful news that they were expecting. The package showed up on their doorstep while they were out of town and the wait for them to get back home and receive their surprise was killing me!! It was the greatest joy to hear IM over the phone, sobbing and so excited when they finally got the good news.

Congrats again A&T, I feel so privileged to be sharing in this miracle with you. You are wonderful, caring and special people and will be amazing parents too.

BABY STEPS VIDEO

20 weeks

Merry Christmas and wishing everyone a very very Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that you are doing so well, and the baby is progressing normally. What a Christmas blessing for this family. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Tiffany.

Hugs and Kisses,
Ann K.

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! You look great :)

Bev aka Your Mom :) said...

That video is so special every time I watch it. I'm so happy for A & T and their little miracle. Merry Christmas to all.

Anonymous said...

What a moving and heart warming video. Wish you and A & T, the best!
Marilyn