I had my final monitoring appointment today. My lining is in the 12+ range and "perfect". Tonight is my last dose of lupron than PIO in the AM - counting down now!
I talked to IM and the clinic and we've decided to thaw two embies, assess quality, and thaw the third if either of the first two aren't looking favorable. If we do move forward with thawing the third they will all be transferred - assuming they are all considered viable - to increase the likelihood a pregnancy will occur.
Since my IF will be out of town I'm not dragging my husband along so, Daisy - my BFF and fellow surro - gets to be my transfer companion again - and IM will be there of course too. I'm not sure any of us are ready for the rollercoaster of testing but, at the same time excited to be here again too. Yay - just 6 more days!
2 months ago