Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Family Pictures

Picture sharing time!  Finally, for the first time in probably what's been four years, my family had pics taken.  My dear friend Daisy's husband joined us at our new home for a lil photo shoot and the pics turned out wonderful.  The new lil family also had pics taken recently.  I've added a few to the PHOTO ALBUM here on the site.  The boys are getting so big and are just adorable!

I had the pleasure of helping K celebrate her birthday in Chicago last weekend.  Of course no visit would be complete without some snuggles.  The boys are "talking" and giggling and such happy guys.  They are just adorable together, cooing and smiling away at one another.  They have no idea how lucky they are to have each other and no doubt will be best buds.

I also recently chatted on the phone with Giovanni.  He's a lil chatter box and had no reservation telling me all about his Christmas.  They headed out this week for another visit to Europe, this is his third trip and this time he'll be seeing the sights in Paris. 

Here are a few of our family pics and don't forget to check out the others in the album. 




Isabelle (5)  Abrienne (18)  Chloe (12) & Lauren (8)

photos by Jacob Mathison



2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful family!

Michael said...

Great pictures. I love the one of you kissing and your kids cringing. Very cute.