Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Celebrate !!

Yesterday we spent a lovely day visiting my first surrofam celebrating the birthday of sweet boy who is now 3!!!  I can't believe it.  The squishy "little" baby I helped welcome into the arms of his mom and dad is no longer a baby, not even a toddler - he's a preschooler!

It is always such a pleasure to be surrounded by A&T, their friends and family.  We had a great time visiting with everyone and enjoy the French cuisine T had prepared to compliment the "Paris" theme of the party - which was the destination of Mr. G's latest adventures.

He's a busy guy and had a blast playing with our girls.  They all get along so well and I just adore watching them play and laugh together.  He was spoiled of course by plenty of gifts and had a fun opening them all - well all but the clothes that is.  Our gift had a construction zone theme and he seemed to enjoy the wooden cars, puzzle, and book we gave him. 

In our usual fashion we stayed late into the evening hours and had a wonderful time with all.


No comments: