Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fundraising & Event Pictures

A few of my lovely surro-sisters

Tom & Mario
Sara & Zach
Good friends, Becky (L) GSx1 and Daisy (R) GSx1 & EDx5

Daisy, my best friend and fellow surrogate

We have started the 2014 fundraising campaign and invite you to participate.  This year the first 100 people who make a $20 or more contribution will receive a children's book about surrogacy, Sophia's Broken Crayons, to show our appreciation.

You can start your own team, join a team, or make a donation to a team by following this link:


Thanks for participating and for bringing hope to couples like Sara & Zach, Tom & Mario and other's like them that they may one day have a family.

Thanks for your support,
Tiffany and the Surrogacy Together Foundation

No comments: