Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Maybe Baby"

We have one lil "maybe-baby" on board.  Sorry I've been so quiet this cycle, but it was very touch and go and we weren't sure how everything would play out.

I started meds back in early Oct with IM to follow a few weeks later.  Initially she had several cysts on her ovaries so things got set back by a week.  Each monitoring appointment we held our breath as bloodwork and ultrasounds were analyzed by the RE.  Thankfully, things continued to move in a positive direction and IM was scheduled for her retrieval.

Today we transferred one little 3-day embryo and are all very hopeful that this attempt will be successful.  There are a few signs that have me feeling good about this one.  You might remember a previous post from a couple of years back, how I've had a lucky number since the 5th Grade ... it's #3. I realized a few pregnancies ago that all my due dates have had the number three in them, which includes the twin pregnancy that came about on try #3 shortly after writing the original post.

Due Dates
Baby#1 - June 23
Baby#2 - Feb 13
Baby#3 - Oct 13
Baby#4 - March 13
Baby#5 - May 3 (surrobabe/try #3)
Baby#6 & #7 - Oct 13 (surrotwins/try #3)

Well guess what, our resulting due date from this transfer would be Aug 3rd and this is try #3.  It's gotta work right!?!?

Good vibes, sticky thoughts, baby dust ....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, good luck, thinking positive for you and your IP's.