Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Friday, July 31, 2015

21 Weeks

I wish I could say time was just flying by, but in reality I have no idea how I am going to do this another 3 1/2 months.  Yikes!  I'm already feeling cumbersome and all the side effects I've come to be familiar with over my last pregnancies are happening all that much sooner this time around.  I try not to complain because honestly, I know it's only gonna get worse and because I still am more than happy to make this happen for my IPs, but I think I can say without a doubt that these lil ones will be the final babies I will ever carry.



Just look at these two side by side pics.  I'm obviously bigger than I was with the last set of twins at this point, and I feel that I got HUGE with them by the end.  J&G gave me some big babies to grow. LOL  I'll do my best!!!

ETA: I went back to my blog post from when the first twin pic was taken and my OB had done a fundal height check at that appointment and I was measuring 28wks then ... Gulp.

No comments: