Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beautiful Buttons Transferred

We had the best 3-day transfer possible bright and early this morning. With IM's history we decided to transfer the three embryos that were viable, all which looked great/good for their "age" - a 9-cell and two 8-cell embies each with <5% fragmentation. We were pleasantly surprised to hear the buttons looked as nice as they did. I think this news brought back the positivity and optimism that had been wavering for all of us over the last few days. Statistically we were told 65% for a pregnancy, 30% for twins and less than 10% for all three. (Very similar stats to my transfer that resulted in Baby G) :)

K&S and a good friend of IM's were all at the clinic along with Jason too. K and her friend both came back for the transfer. It went quickly and then we were on our way to breakfast where we enjoyed some chit chat and the gorgeous sunshine on the walkway for a bit.

I'm home taking advantage of my "couch potato" orders today and enjoying the down time. Jason and I are both off work till Tuesday so looking forward to a low key long weekend.

With this being a 3-day transfer there will be no testing for at least a week and nearly two weeks will have passed before our BETA on July 8th. STICKY THOUGHTS!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm sending you some *sticky thoughts*. I hope you enjoy your r&r this weekend. =)

Anonymous said...

sending sticky thoughts your way!!!

Kelli said...

Sticky vibes and fingers crossed!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I am so very hopeful for you all!!! Prayers that the little buggers decide to snuggle in quickly, and that you are preggers in no-time :) Would it be wrong to hope for a little morning sickness for you in the near future??? ;)

tasha said...

Sticky thoughts!!