Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Giovanni!!!

The lil man celebrated his 2nd birthday recently!!  Oh my, where did the time go?  I can remember all the details from his birth like it was yesterday and still tear up when I recall the moment A&T first laid eyes on their son.

I feel so very blessed that I get to continue having a relationship with not only my FIPs and Givoanni but all of their friends and family too.  We joined everyone this past weekend for a Mardi Gras themed party (A&T travel to New Orleans frequently).  There was food, games, gifts, lots of wine (but none for me of course) and plenty of smiles and love.  It was a full day for everyone and we visited into the very late hours of the night - or was it morning?  The kids, including Giovanni, were all going strong at 1AM when we decided it was time to head home.

My heart just swells to see how A&T and everyone close to them adore this lil guy.  The journey leading up to his arrival was amazing but nothing compares to watching them grow as a family and love life together.  What a beautiful experience that I hope to continue to be a part of for years to come.

1 comment:

Michael said...

It's so great you have such a good relationship with your IPs.