Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Cycling Again!

Today I made a very treacherous trek into the city for an appointment. We had some snow overnight that made the roadways a mess and traffic a nightmare but I was determined to get there and get this ball rolling. After a 3.5 hour adventure (usually takes me 1.5 hours) I made it. Thankfully by the time my appointment was done the roadways were clear and the drive home was much easier.

The bloodwork and u/s were all good. Turns out my period was nearly a week later than expected which threw off the protocol a bit. They've switched to a "short" protocol and I begin Estrace tomorrow. Previously I took 2 wks of BCP and 10 days of Lupron before moving to this step. I don't have our cycling calendar yet, they'll contact me with the full protocol and tentative transfer date after touching base with IM on Monday.

So in short, we are cycling again already!! Woohoo!! Praying hard for a miracle in 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the upcoming transfer!