Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Looking Good

Today I had a monitoring appt with the clinic. All is on track and looking good. My lining after 10 days of Estrace is at 7.80 mm so all should be fine and dandy by transfer time. I picked up the remainder of my meds, I'll be taking Ganarelix instead of Lupron this cycle and have been instructed to begin that tomorrow. It is very similar to Lupron, another sub-q injection but the advantage is fewer doses, I only have to stick myself 4-5 times vs. 14. All the other meds are the same expect they've added baby aspirin into my protocol but didn't give me any instructions. I'm guessing I'm to take one daily but I'm going to call them tomorrow to verify that before I start.

IM's next appt is Wednesday. As of now we still don't have a tentative transfer date but last time the ER was 13 days after she began meds, that would put this ER at Jan 30th and likely another 3dt this time so February 2nd or about would be the big day.

"A" met up with me after my appt for some coffee while I was in the city, we had a great visit as always and could have talked for hours but I had to head home to relieve DH from kid duty so he could go to work.

That is the latest, two weeks till baby mak'n time.

2 comments:

LibbieLou said...

I follow you on here and with my surro blog "Chronicles of My Surrogacy" I had my transfer last week and am now in the 2ww phase going crazy! I take my first beta on Wednesday and am soo excited!!

LibbieLou said...

I follow you on here and with my surro blog "Chronicles of My Surrogacy" I had my transfer last week and am now in the 2ww phase going crazy! I take my first beta on Wednesday and am soo excited!!