Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Coasting Now

Hey everyone, just a quick update on our cycle.

Had a monitoring appt this morning so into Chicago I went. Everything is right on track. My lining is looking good at 8.8mm (RE recc. minimum 8mm for transfer) so it will be super fluffy by transfer time which is lil more than a week away. Bloodwork came back and all is well so I'm just coasting, continuing 5u Lupron, 2mg Estrace x3 and 81mg baby aspirin daily, until the retrieval early next week.

Contracts are revised and signed and consents for the clinic are out of the way so now all we need are some nice looking embies and a BFP.

No comments: