Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fertilization Report

I heard good news from IM yesterday. The response this time was good and there are a number of occytes to work with and several have fertilized. Now the embryologist(s) will pick the best two for transfer. Keeping fingers crossed that we have at least a couple grade A beauties to choose from on Saturday.

As of Monday I started Prometrium 3x per day and today add in the Medrol daily and Doxycycline 2x a day while continuing Estrace 3x a day, 81mg of baby aspirin and prenatals. Thankfully no PIO unless progesterone levels are low or there is bleeding after transfer.

3 more days!

No comments: