Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sticky Thoughts!!!

We couldn't have asked for a better transfer, everything went great. There are two grade 3AA embies hopefully snuggling in right now. There are different ways to rate embryos but in this is how our clinic breaks it down.

Blastocyst development and stage status: 3 = Full blastocyst, cavity completely filling the embryo
Inner cell mass quality: A = Many cells, tightly packed
Trophectoderm quality: A = Many cells, forming a cohesive layer

The RE said they were "EXCELLENT" and that he wishes all his patients embryos looked this good. With the IVF process conception has of course already taken place so the question is will an embryo implant into the lining of the uterus and continue to develop? The RE said based on the quality of these embryos, statistically there is a 70% chance a pregnancy will occur, 30% chance it may be twins.

Jason and I had a great visit with A&T today as well. So very nice to catch up and spend the afternoon with them.

Beta is scheduled for Tuesday 8/25. Send those sticky thoughts our way!!!

2 comments:

Bev (Mom) said...

Almost time to POAS :)
Hoping and praying for a nice clear positive!!

Liz said...

Are you going to POAS?

Wishing you the best!