Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Monday, March 1, 2010

31 weeks

It's been a quiet week here. Everyone keeps commenting on how close we are getting, OMG 9 weeks or less!!! I'm not ready for it to be over, I really am enjoying most every moment but I'm sure A&T are getting impatient and excited for their son to be in their arms. I'm getting bigger but he still seems to have plenty of room to move around. It's fun trying to figure out which baby bit is poking me, sometimes it feels like he's got his hands,arms, elbows, knees and tiny feet jabbing me all at once. He also gets hiccups on a regular basis.

I haven't talked to my IPs this week. They decided to take a trip to their original honeymoon destination before baby arrives and I didn't want to disturb or alarm them with a phone call or text. :) Looking forward to hear how the trip went. We'll be seeing one another next week and nearly every week after that until the end.

Sending out some birthday wishes to "T" (3/3) .... Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

No comments: