Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Precious Baby Boy

I had a great visit with my lil surroman today. I got in some cuddle time despite him being a bit fussy. Since IPs ran out of EBM a couple days ago they had to use some forumla and it doesn't entirely agree with his system, poor lil guy had to poop but couldn't. IM was comforting him, rocking and patting away for some time when I offered to take over to give her arms a rest. He fussed a bit more but did finally settle down in my arms and slept there for a awhile, it was sweet. He's just adorable and makes the cutest lil noises. IF said he sounds like a lil piggy hunting for truffles. LOL The girls got a chance to cuddle him for the first time today, they really enjoyed that ... well that is until Lauren got spit up on!!

IM and IF caught me up on the last two weeks. They are adjusting and learning the ropes of this new parenting gig. Besides a few long nights things seem to be going well. They both already seem more at ease caring for him, before long they'll be pros.

I sent them on their way with a good stash of EBM, 5 gallons worth! (642.5 oz) It all didn't fit into the large Coleman cooler had to use a second one to get it all home. Just call me the "Dairy Queen".

We are planning to see one another again soon and I'm already looking forward to it.

No comments: