Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Speical Afternoon

I'd been anxiously looking forward to yesterday afternoon. I couldn't wait to get together with a special circle of women which included myself, my FIM A, my IM K, my bestie Daisy and her IM A - both whom I must congratulate on the recent news of twins!! It was great all coming together to discuss our journeys - the highs, the lows and everything in between. I also think this was the first opportunity for the IMs to meet other women going through the same process. I know Daisy and I have a great support group of other surros so it was nice that the three ladies had a chance to connect with one another. I really hope there are more of these visits in the future.

Following lunch, which was at a restaurant just blocks from my FIPs home, I stopped in to visit FIF & Baby G. He is just as cute and sweet as ever. Giovanni has been on the move for awhile now so IPs decided it was time to install the baby gates which actually runs the entire length of their family room to keep him corralled and away from both the stairs & the fireplace - IF has named this area the "veal pen". LOL I got in lots of snuggles, even when I put him down to see if he'd show off his "walking" skills he was quickly crawling back into my arms. It's always a treat to spend time with them all and look forward to next time which will likely be his First Birthday! OH MY!!


Just a little side note - I've added a Photo Album in the right margin here on the blog. If you are interested in seeing pictures please contact me for the password.

Tiffany

1 comment:

tasha said...

Hi! I didn't realize you had added a new journey to this blog (great idea -- mind if I steal it should I do a 2nd journey?!). So happy to see the positive things taking place with K & S! Will be watching this journey of your as well. :)