Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Repeat Beta

Our repeat beta results are in and looking good. We went from 96.9 (11dp3dt) to 262 today (13dp3dt). Ideally they want to see the numbers double within approximately 48 hours during the first few weeks of pregnancy and we are well within that range with a doubling time of 33.1 hours. The RE would like me to come in for one last beta before u/s. On Tuesday we'll be 17dp3dt and should be looking at a number around 1000. Stick baby stick!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So glad that little baby is snuggling in and growing strong :) Congrats...again!!!! Can't wait for Tuesday's numbers.....

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

this is awesome news - so excited for you all! can't wait to follow your journey