Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Week 19 - Belly Pic

We are likely beyond the halfway point and I'm still feeling pretty darn good and complaints are minimal.  I know this won't last forever though so I'm trying to enjoy the "glowing" phase of pregnancy.  I have anxiously been awaiting summer temps and they finally came today - Yay!.   Although I welcome the weather now, I'm sure come August when I am VERY pregnant I will be cursing it.

Friday this week we have an appointment with MFM (maternal fetal medicine) for the growth/anatomy scan.  I'm looking forward to seeing K&S and meeting K's parents too. :)  I'll leave you with a belly pic and I'll share details of our appointment later in the week. 

19 weeks with K&S's Twins

1 comment:

Jeni said...

What a beautiful belly! So cute!