Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Big Milestones (GS#1 & GS#2)

There have a been a few big milestones with my surrofams these past few weeks.

Giovanni started KINDERGARTEN!!  Mom and dad weren't quite ready for this.  Despite them both having jobs that keep them busy, they've been able to avoid daycare over the years and besides some help from Grandma Lou, he's been home with the two of them until this transition.  We have a trip to the apple orchard planned in a few weeks and I can't wait to hear how everyone is adjusting. (Picture in GSx1 photo album)

This past weekend my family and I made our way to Chicago to help Ryan and Mason celebrate their 3rd birthday.  I just can't believe it, three years since these beautiful little boys stole away our hearts and K & S were blessed by their arrival.

Momma held their party at a pizza place downtown Chicago complete with balloon twister to keep the kids entertained.  Some of his creations were pretty darn cool.  She also had a professional photographer on hand to capture memories from the day.  We bribed the boys at the end that they could open a gift if they smiled nice and said "cheese" to get a pic with me.  Oh man did they ham it up!!  The photographer said I got the best pics of the day with them.  I can't wait for IM to share those.

Ryan (L) & Mason (R)
We have another little get together planned in a few weeks at the pumpkin patch that will allow me a little one on one time with these goofballs.  Can't wait. :)  Here's a pic of the silly three year-olds till then. 



No comments: