Well IM still only has 3 follies (RE was hoping for 10 minimum). Two are measuring up nicely, the other is on the small side and likely won't mature. My IPs discussed it and decided to move forward regardless. IM will be triggering over the weekend and the egg retrieval will be Monday (11/17). Between the two good follicles there may be 0-4 eggs (a follie sometimes may not have an egg at all or may have one or two). Usually only a percentage of the eggs retrieved will fertilize and then the embryo(s) is monitored and assessed for 3 day before transfer. We are keeping fingers crossed that after retrieval and fertilization we have an embryo or two to work with. Our odds aren't great but there is still a chance so we remain hopeful. We are just praying for that one embie, it only takes one! Looks like if we get an embryo or two to work with transfer will be Thursday (11/20).
Keep us in your thoughts, we can use any prayers you can send our way.
2 months ago