I just got a txt from IM, she is recovering and groggy but had good news to report ..... two eggs were retrieved which is great considering there were only 2 follies. Now the suspense of waiting to hear if either of them fertilize. Keep your good thoughts and prayers coming. Transfer will be Thursday if we have an embie or two to work with after the next couple of days.
I'll update when I know more.
2 months ago