Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Monday, February 1, 2010

27 weeks (Hello 3rd Trimester)

My brain is quickly growing and my eyes will open soon. I can hear voices outside the womb.

I can hardly believe it, we're now into month 7 and beginning the 3rd trimester.

This baby keeps busy and active that's for sure. I'll notice him get the hiccups from time to time and even startle at a loud noise. I continue to talk to him each day, making sure to let him know how very excited his mom and dad are to welcome him and how much he is loved. Sounds like A&T are beginning to get ready for their little guys arrival. I can't wait to see them in another week and hear about the preparations.

My pregnancy discomforts are pretty minimal, just the usual heartburn and shortness of breath or the occasional leg cramp. I'm finding my sleep to be a bit more restless, rolling over in a smooth movement is almost impossible and can't be done without me waking up to do so. Otherwise all is good. I continue to go to aqua aerobics twice a week and can't wait for things to warm up so I can get some walking in too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless U sweetheart!!!! U r going to make 2 parents so happy.. My son just adopted a baby girl.. He is not married, it just happened for him... It is the BEST thing that has ever happened to him...

rarejule said...

Time sure flies... you're almost there! So glad you're feeling well and talking baby through this last trimester. :)