Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

There are few words ...



Two beautiful lil embryos (Jan 2012) and ....


36 weeks 2 days later the very last belly pic ...



 and then 12 hours later - these lil guys arrived.



Ryan Brady & Mason Andrew 
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
5:38 AM ~ 5:41 AM
5lbs 6oz & 5lbs 12oz

This is love!!

9 comments:

LandMsMommy said...

Love it!

Venus of the Kitchen said...

What beautiful little darlings! Your IP's must be over the moon with these cuties!

Andrea said...

BEST. POST. EVER!! <3

Carly said...

Beautiful lil munchkins!

Jeni said...

They're absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful job you did! <3

Tiffany said...

I've been remiss in not yet wishing you and your IPs a very heartfelt congratulations yet. Hope you're healing nicely and the new family is getting along fantastically!

Having Their Baby said...

They are so adorable! The wee one on the right looks like he's smiling. :) I can't wait to see more. I hope you are feeling well and recovering quickly.

Kim said...

Wow, and wow! Who would've thought that such a small post could be so inspiring! Congratulations! You're all amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow! We didn't expect to find this post today!!! You are amazing!!! Congrats to all!!!