Translate

About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Northern Illinois, United States
I am a Thirty-Something mother of four beautiful girls. My love for them, and the joy I've experienced during this crazy ride called motherhood, has inspired me to help make the dream of a family become a reality for couples through gestational surrogacy. I've proudly helped A&T, as their lives were forever changed when they welcomed a son in April 2010 and K&S were blessed as parents in Sept 2012 when we welcomed their twin boys. I completed my final surrogacy journey Nov 2015 when I helped a wonderful local couple J&W and Big Brother add their family with the birth of twin boys. I am so very fortunate to have wonderful relationships with each one of my surro-families and continue to share in their lives.

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Reveal

Ok here's a lil peek at the belly, hoping next week I'll have images to share of the little one that is occupying it. I've popped out quite a bit already for 13wks, I'd say the bump is comparable to my 18wk belly with our youngest daughter. Can't say that is all baby just yet though, a lot of what is sticking out is all the "stuff" my uterus has pushed out of the way. LOL Enjoy!

1 comment:

Your Momma said...

Such a cute little baby bump.